Monday, 12 September 2016

Beautiful People - WELCOME BADASS LADY WARRIORS!



Yes, I know that I'm late to the party, but I brought a scary lady with a cool name and sharp knives so can I come in? *smiles hopefully and sneaks into the back of the room*

So, I'm participating in Beautiful People again, which is hosted by Cait and Sky. I have slowly fallen in love with this link-up and I can't wait to get started, so in the words of an infamous Nintendo character...."Let-sa Go!"

Okay, I will be using my badass lady warrior character Winter Nakano, a high-ranking assassin who is more dedicated to her job than I am at drinking hot chocolate and who could slice you with a look. *Shivers* Isn't she fabulous?

(ps- Picture provided doesn't accurately portray Winter's looks, but I couldn't find one that did and so I had to use this one :/)

 
 
 

How did you come up with this character?

My sister forced me to watch this reality television show with her that I DID NOT CONSENT TO and I was lying on the sofa, bored out of my brain, thinking about a badass character I was developing in my head when all of a sudden one of the reality girls mentioned their daughter who was named 'Winter'.....nuff said.

Have they ever been starving? Why? And what did they eat to break the fast?

Winter has a very strict diet to keep her body in peak condition for, you know, general assassination (because don't we all, amiright?), but occasionally she'll allow herself a strong cup of sugary tea. The woman likes her tea.

Do they have a talent or skill that they’re proud of?

HAHAHAHAHA....

Does killing a lot of people really quickly count? (probably not *stop scaring the children, Sunset, jeez*). Erm, she can sew you a really nice scarf. *yeah, and can probably kill you with it* I'm just gonna shut up now.

List 3 things that would make them lose their temper.

1) People being really awkward about her scars (Winter suffered a facial injury when someone she was trying to assassinate threw corrosive acid in her face).

2) Stupid people. But of course, everybody is stupid when compared to her. Or at least it seems that way...

3) People doubting her ability to get the job done because of her gender. Although that sort of ties in with point 2, doesn't it? (stupid sexists, they can kiss my-)

What is their favorite type of weather? Least favorite?

Hehehe, I was so tempted to say 'winter' here. But her favourite season is Spring, because in a world tainted by bloodshed and death she finds peace in the thought of new life and rebirth. *deep face*

What is their Hogwarts house and/or MBTI personality?

GRYFFINDOR. ENTJ.

 

Are they more likely to worry about present problems, or freak out about the unknown future?

Winter Nakano does NOT freak out. This girl's got her shit together. Got a problem? Kill it or tell it to go cry in the corner. She's very much focused on the consequences of her actions and is always planning ahead, but if there is a serious problem you can count on her to get in there and deal with it quickly and quietly.

What is their favorite thing to drink?

T-E-A.

What is their favorite color? Least favorite?

Favourite colour - Black. It helps her to camouflage in with the night. Least favourite - Yellow. Get-it-away-from-her-asap

What is a book that changed their life?

Um, Winter doesn't really have much time to read, but do training manuals count? :/




So, that's Winter. Do you like her? Do you hate her? Do you want to run away under the nearest blanket and cry because she's a tiny bit terrifying?

As always, let me know in the comments below! (Hey, that rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't even....realise....it...)

I'll stop talking now.



Farewell, Internet!


- Sunset xx






7 comments:

  1. I love your posts where you make up characters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love these types of post. So much life in them. I think Winter sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Skylar! I love doing these posts, and I'm so glad that you like them.

      I love Winter. She's my ruthless little pickle and I just want to give her a big hug :)

      Delete
  3. Hahaha, she sounds like my MC, Keira. They even look similar... Aaanyway, I like her alot. Hurrah for female empowerment! I literally answered the "what are they proud of?" question the same way you did in this month's BP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *fist bump* I could think of literally nothing else for the 'proud of' question: Winter's life is her work.

      I AM ALL FOR THE STRONG, SASSY BADASS LADY CHARACTERS THAT CAN TOTALLY KICK BUTT AND LOOK LIKE A QUEEN WHILE DOING IT :)

      Delete
    2. Amen! Did I mention Keira's name used to be Winter??? They are so similar!!!

      Delete