Monday, 17 October 2016

An Awkward (And Very Brief) Hiatus Due To 'Education'




Okay, I'm not going to beat around the bush here: I haven't posted in a while, and the reason for this is school. My exams are piling up, my teachers won't stop breathing down my neck, and my days (and many nights) are spent cramming random knowledge from the Nazi Consolidation of Power to Reverse Percentages to How to Restart a Computer (my computer class is weird, okay?).


Because of this, I may not be posting this week. My exams are very important and I have to concentrate very hard not to completely bomb them, and plus my inner perfectionist/ aggressively ambitious personality is making me go slightly senile with the whole 'schoolwork is everything and I must do well to fulfil my dreams' etc, etc.

So wish me luck, and I'll see you (hopefully) next week!



- Sunset xx




2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! You got this. This may be a bit late so I'm not sure if you've finished...but if you haven't...you can do it!! I believe in you <3

    Study hard!

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iris! My exams are now complete (thank goodness) and I'm pleased to report that I didn't bomb them....I passed! I really appreciate your comment, and I'll see you around the blogosphere!

      Delete