Saturday, 8 October 2016

Septemer Recap




Loved:  


Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, twisted book endings, hot chocolate, re-reading Of Mice and Men, a beautiful movie called 'The Fundamentals of Caring'


Busy:


Practicing for 'Malice in Wonderland', a short play written by myself + real-life friends about a girl called Alice who struggles with mental illness. I play the Mad Hatter and get to wear a large hat that looks like it's made from playing cards.

Choreographing/Practicing for my performance of Cell Block Tango with my theatre friends. I play 'Pop', the woman who murders her husband for popping gum.


Frustrated By:


My lack of writing this month. God, I need to WRITE.

Pinterest seeming like a good idea until I turned it into a disorientated mess.




Favourite Posts:






Overall...


September was interesting and frustrating and busy and full of planning. Mostly for theatre stuff and the like, but nevertheless I like being preoccupied.





What about you, my beautiful people? How was the month of September for you?


- Sunset xx





8 comments:

  1. I watched the Fundamentals of Caring a little while ago! I liked it a lot. Often I don't have the patience to sit through movies, but this one kept my attention.

    Thanks so much for including me in your favorite posts. It means a lot. :)

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserved to be included! I loved that post, so much so that I left a bit of a tangent-comment (oops)!

      TFoC is an amazing movie, and I normally don't watch movies that much any more (bit of a TV show person myself) but this one was just so good, I had to. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love Of Mice And Men!! It's a great book :) September was pretty good for me, busy, but still had some fun in there too :)

    Btw, I nominated you for the blogger recognition awards! Don't feel pressured, but details are on my blog if you'd like :)


    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAH AHHH THANK YOU!!! Seriously, you're so lovely for nominating me!

      Of Mice and Men is a terrific read, and I think that Steinbeck really nails the whole atmosphere of loneliness and distrust that was so rife in that time period.

      Delete
  3. i am sure that you know it very well that your wring and the way you write is captivate so please do write more to shre wonderland of your inner world.

    Happy October !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baili! Aw, you're so sweet!

      Delete
  4. those plays sound so fun! i've been rehearsing for a midsummer night's dream - i'm titiana, the fairy queen.
    the best book i've read this month was definitely milk and honey by rupi kaur, but all the bright places was also fantastic!

    evelyn clickman @ if these stars shall fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard brilliant things about Rupi Kaur - I really must get my hands on one of her collections. Midsummer Night's Dream is one of my favourite plays! Good luck for your role, and congrats on landing such a good part!

      Delete