Wednesday, 26 April 2017

The Cramm Award + Exams Are Evil Incarnate




First off, I would like to extend a huge thank-you to Rukiya for nominating me for this, like, a century ago and would like to apologise for not doing it sooner. Exams are rearing their ugly head once more, very important ones that scare the living hell out of me, and I've been studying like a maniac for the past couple of weeks. This award was created by Olivia from Your Rose Awaits, and without further ado, let's begin!

THE RULES

Mention the person who nominated you + link their blog/site
Include a bit about the person who created this award + link to their site
Share 3 people who inspire you to blog
Answer your challenge question
Nominate bloggers and give them a cool challenge question



3 Humans (And One Beverage, Because I'm Cheating) Who Inspire Me To Blog


1)  Well, I kind of have to say myself, right? If I'm being honest. I just really like to have a place where I can vent and just unload all of my thoughts for the day and feel like people might actually be listening, you know?

2) THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY! Honestly, you people are just awesome. Everybody is really accepting and open and I find that to be really amazing, because it's kind of like one big hangout and it just feels great to belong to a group of people who are....just awesome.

3) Endless cups of tea.

Challenge Question: What Is One Thing You Love About Our Generation And Why?


I love how we're a lot more accepting than past generations. I feel like, although there are some exceptions, our generation as a whole is learning from the mistakes of the past and becoming more tolerant towards other people and more respectful of our differences. We are becoming more appreciative of other cultures, traditions and customs and as a whole, we are embracing the uniqueness of the world and everybody in it.

And I think that's fantastic.


Okay, so I nominate...





And my question is this:

What post(s) have you read recently that completely blew your mind?


Good luck!

- Sunset xx


6 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the nomination! I don't really do tags very often, but WOW there have been so many posts that I read on a daily basis that blow me away. You asked a good question!

    -Autumn
    Autumn's Readings + Writings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Autumn! I actually found this tag to be really interesting to write, and there are SO many good posts out there!

      Delete
  2. Great answer for my challenge question :-) Thanks again for doing it, Sunset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After about a century of procrastination, I finally did it :) Thanks Rukiya!

      Delete
  3. This is such a cool tag! It's fun seeing names of bloggers I like. Can't wait to see their responses. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And yes, tags are great and I for one love doing them.

      Delete